Al Imamura R(PB)
President and Principal Broker
- President, Maui Board of Realtors 1988
- Maui Board of Realtors, Realtor of the Year 1989
- Hawaii Association of Realtors, Vice President 1998
- Hawaii Association of Realtors, Realtor of the Year 1998
- State of Hawaii Real Estate Commission (June 1992 to June 2000)
- Chair, State of Hawaii Real Estate Commission (June 1997 to June 2000)
Al is an avid golfer, loves reading paper backs and listening to contemporary music. He enjoys working with Sellers or Buyers, which has been his success in the real estate profession.
Van Waki R(BIC)
Van graduated from University of Hawaii in 1986, with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration. Van’s venture into real estate began in 1989. Van is an active real estate investor, with holdings in both residential and commercial properties on Maui.